Sunday, June 3, 2012

In my opinion writers, especially romance writers are amazingly similar.  Over the past 8 years I have been attending conferences and I am always surprised to see how alike we all are regardless of the type of romance we write.  Not only do I find that romance authors are alike in many ways but they tend to be very helpful individuals who are always willing to offer advice or suggestions.  Has anyone else found this?  I am so grateful for this fact.  Without the help and expertise of other writers I think I would still consider my writing just a hobby to do in my spare time rather than as a possible career.

2 comments:

  1. I really think that romance authors like you have a sweet and optimistic disposition in life, that's why you all can manage to create magical and delightful love stories. :D

    http://outrageous-writer.org/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very true. I have always felt the same. Helping each other among writers, especially romance writers, is seen all over the world.

    I'm a proud follower of you now.
    http://travel-muse.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete