Friday, June 29, 2012

On my mind:


Sorry I just have to ask, because I don't get it. Why does there seem to be a HUGE amount of erotric romance coming out lately? Even though it is not what I wirte and read, I would like to understand it. Is it just a new trend that will die down like all other trends in romance writing or does it mean that people don't want non-erotic romance anymore? Hoping some of you can shed some light on this for me. If you do write erotic please don't take my question as an insult it is not intended to be.

1 comment:

  1. I've been wondering the same thing, too. I don't know if there actually *IS* more erotica, or if it's just a matter of perception and now I'm more aware of it. It's not really my cup of tea, but I know plenty of people who dig their erotic romances. I think it's a genre that'll stick around for awhile, but I think there will also always be a market for tamer, non-erotic romance.

    I'm a new follower -- I found your blog via bookblogs. Mine is nickieanderson.blogspot.com
    I hope you'll stop by and check it out!

    ReplyDelete