Friday, October 11, 2013

Ever Changing Schedules


Like most of you there always seems to be a million things I need to do and just not enough time to get them all done.  So for me anyway, my schedule seems to be constantly changing.  Just when I think I have a handle on things, it changes again.  This fall has been no different.  When I wrote most of book 1 The Teacher's Billionaire, my oldest was in preschool so I got up every morning before I had to wake her and wrote.  Then while I worked on book 2, 3, and 4 in The Sherbrookes series I found that no longer worked.  Instead I started writing at night when the girls went to bed and on Sundays during football season.  The girls got in the habit of watching the New England Patriots play football with dad so I took that time and headed up to the café at Barnes and Noble.

My oldest is in first grade now and my twins are in preschool 3 mornings a week.  As a result my schedule has changed again.  Now I head up to the café after I drop the twins off at school and write a little at night when everyone goes to bed.  I am hoping this new schedule will allow me to get more work done in the same amount of time.  Who knows though.  I am sure once I get settled in my new schedule it will change again.

No comments:

Post a Comment