Today an author must wear many hats. Not only do they need to write a great book, but they also need to handle their own marketing and stay active on social media. That’s a lot to juggle. The good thing is you don’t need to do it alone. Whether you are looking for someone to work with you on a regular basis or just every so often, I can help.
Virtual Assistant Support on a monthly basis:
Rate: $12 an hour (no minimum on amount of hours)
· Distribute (upload) your books to Amazon, B&N, Kobo, Draft to Digital & Smashwords
· Maintain your Facebook pages
· Post your book(s) to various promo sites
· Post your book(s) to various promo pages on Facebook and Google
· Set up Facebook ads
· Set up blog tours
· Set up and run your Facebook release parties
· Beta reading (even the best editor doesn’t catch everything)
· Set up Goodreads Giveaways
· Help create contests using Rafflecopter
· Create visual teasers to use on Facebook and twitter for your book
· Set up thunderclap campaigns
A la carte
These services you can purchase as you need them.
· Consulting, I have successfully published 9 novels, and I have learned a lot along the way. I am happy to answer any questions you have. I also know many people that can help you with everything from book covers, to unique swag, and book trailers.
· Set up a blog tour.
· Set up and run a Facebook release party.
· Post a free book announcement to the list of promo sites I have gathered.
· Create visual book teasers to use on Facebook and other social media.
Looking for something that I didn’t list? Contact me; I might be able to help you with it.