Tuesday, July 21, 2015

#TeaserTuesday this week with Victoria Adams


"When was the last time you were offered the gift of a red tulip?" 
I turned to see who spoke while I wondered if he was addressing me. A man sat on a park bench, dressed in a dark suit, with a bowler hat, holding a cane and his head bowed. I shifted to continue along the path when his face lifted and I found myself gaping at two glowing green eyes.
"When was the last time you were offered the gift of a red tulip?" 
I blinked, trying to look away from those mesmerising orbs. "Uh, never. I mean, no one has ever offered me a tulip."
"A red tulip."
"Okay, no one has ever offered me a red tulip." Uneasiness slithered through me.



Red Tulip is the first book in a series called Romantic Flashes. It was originally written as a flash fiction – short chapters based on word or photo prompts. The prompt that triggered this story was a photo of a – you guessed it – a red tulip. The story is a sweet contemporary romance with a twist of mystery mixed in.

More About The Book


Fall in love in a flash.
Darcy O'Calahann, a junior gardener from a small mid-western town trying to make her way in the big city.
Shamus McRae is a wealthy bachelor with a mysterious family past.
Are Darcy's eyes playing tricks on her? Is she losing her mind? Or is there really a Red Tulip tying her and Shamus together?


Where to find Victoria Adams

Wattpad 

2 comments: