Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Book Review: Burn Cards #ebooks #MFRWauthor #authorRT

Most of the time I read only romance novels, but the other day I was looking for something new and came across this book.  It is not a romance but I thought I would share it will you all anyway.


From the beginning the author captured my attention and pulled me into the story.  I wanted to know who the individual being locked in the trunk was and how they found themselves there.  The author did a great job of making the reader feel like they were in Reno watching the events unfold right along with Mirna Fowler. I could picture myself in the hair salon and the 24-hour dinner eating eggs.

As a reader I came to care about Mirna. I wanted to know what would happen next to her. Would she escape Reno or would the truth she uncovers destroy her forever? The author includes just the right secondary characters to further bring the story to life including a sleazy strip club owner and a loser of a father.

Overall, I would recommend this story to anyone looking for something dark with a punch.  




Where to Find The Author



No comments:

Post a Comment