Saturday, April 20, 2013

My Book Recommendations For April

Here in my neck of the woods life has been crazy for the past two months or so.  Between my family, the holiday, the release of the third book in my contemporary romance series, and did I mention family, I have not had time to write up an book reviews for everyone.  That doesn't mean I haven't been reading.  During the past few months, I have finished several romance novels that I would recommend to everyone.  Below is a short list of those books which are available for all ereaders.  All the books are part of series as well.

Blood Spells by Jessica Andersen
4 Stars
Amazon

Demon Keepers by Jessica Andersen
5 Stars
Amazon

Hell On Wheels by Julie Ann Walker
5 Stars
Amazon

In Rides Trouble by Julie Ann Walker
4 Stars
Amazon

The Bridgertons Happily Ever After by Julia Quinn
5 Stars
Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment