Saturday, April 13, 2013

How Do You Make A Best Seller List?

Like most authors one of my goals as a writer is to some day make a Best Seller List even if I am listed dead last.  Yes, I know most authors never make a list, but that doesn't mean I'm going to stop trying for it.  After all as long as I keep writing there is a chance that some day I will reach that goal. 

I do, however,  wonder exactly how many books does one need to sell in order to make a best seller list?  Does an author need to sell a ten thousand copies of a single title in a day?  Or is it more like a million copies in a week?  I have done a few searches of the internet but as of yet I have not been able to find the exact answer to this question.  With so many best selling authors out there I am hoping that someone can answer this question for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment