Monday, March 7, 2016

Review of Tides Of Hope





This is the first book I have read this author. I love books in a series and when I saw that this was the first in a new one, I had to pick it up.  I enjoyed the story line. Rather than focusing on 20 something year old characters, Gabe and Sara were in their thirties which is a nice change. Both characters came to the island with baggage and the desire to start a new life. Neither was looking for love.  But course sometimes it strikes when we least expect it.

The characters were both well developed and likable. I felt like I was on Nantucket with the characters as I read the story. In addition to the love story between Gabe and Sara  each character had a secondary story they needed to work through.  

Overall I enjoyed this story and would recommend it to anyone who enjoys contemporary romance. I will keep a look out for the second book in the series. 



No comments:

Post a Comment