Thursday, November 12, 2015

Trying Something New This Time Around

The world of publishing is constantly changing. At one time only the big guys in New York published books. Then along came small ebook publishers. Today, writers have so many options. For me I decided to self-publish my first book over three years ago. Since then I have released 8 full novels and one novella. I have a 9th ready now for publication, the third in my Love On The North Shore Series. Before I hit the publish button, however, I decided to try something new. I enrolled it in the Kindle Scout program.

If you have not heard of it, it is a program where you submit your book and readers can nominate it. Once the thirty days are up it goes to the team at Kindle Scout and they review it as well as the nominations and decide if they want to publish it.

I have another 20 days before my book goes to the review team and I'd love for you to check it out. If you like it, please consider pressing the nominate button. Be sure to browse the other books currently in the nomination process as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment