Thursday, June 19, 2014

Finally A Book Review Again: Audacious




It has been a long time since I posted a book review on my blog. That isn't because I have not read some great books, but rather because I have been short on time.  Anyway, I finished Audacious in May and felt compelled to write a review, so here it is.


As many of you may know I have always been a lover of history and romance, so I was immediately drawn to this novel.  Set at the dawn of the American Revolution, Ellen Gullo weaves a complex story of duty, loyalty and love. She uses believable characters to portray the struggles the American colonists must have gone through on the eve of War. At the same time she weaves a beautiful love story between two strong individuals, Brock and Charlotte, who must come to terms with events of their past and their present in order for their love to endure.

I recommend this book to anyone who loves either historical fiction or historical romance. Overall I give it a Five Star Rating.

This book is available at
Amazon
Barnes and Noble

Find the author at:
Ellen's Website

No comments:

Post a Comment