Sunday, June 16, 2013

My Summer Reading List



Although many consider Memorial Day in May the start of summer (at least here in the US), according to the calendar it does not officially begin until June 21.  With that date just around the corner I decided to start putting together my summer reading list because it doesn't get much better than sitting outside in the warm sunshine with a good book.  Not to mention that since I have been so busy working on the 4th book in my romance series, The Sherbrookes of Newport, I have fallen way behind on all the books I own and want to read.  So far this is the list of books I own, either in paperback (I grabbed a few author signed books at the NEC conference in April) or on my Kindle. 

The Bridgertons Happily Ever After by Julia Quinn
The Billionaire's Fair Lady by Barbara Wallace
Rev It Up by Julie Ann Walker
One Night in London: The Truth About The Duke by Caroline Linden
Spellfire by Jessica Andersen

I know what you are thinking, the list is short.  Well, I certainly have purchased more books that I want to read, however, these are the ones that I want to read first. 

What about you?  Do you have a summer reading list?  If so please share, I am always looking for great books by authors I am not familiar with.

No comments:

Post a Comment